Lower Back Pain Treatments
Lower back pain is a problem that 31 million Americans suffer from constantly. For some, lower back pain is short-term, while others endure chronic back pain that can get progressively worse over the years. Either way, seeking chiropractic treatment is a great method of treating lower back pain. If you are a resident of Philadelphia and have lower back pain, the experts at Oxford Rehabilitation Center can help alleviate it.
Symptoms of Lower Back Pain
Although it may seem like the symptoms of lower back pain are obvious, there are actually various symptoms that can be a sign of lower back pain. Some of which are as follows:
- Posture/ Walking Issues: Those who suffer from lower back pain tend to have issues with standing up straight, walking, jogging, and running.
- Pain that Worsens After Sitting: Another significant symptom of lower back pain is that you have pain that worsens after prolonged standing or sitting.
- Muscle Spasms: Another highly common symptom of lower back pain is muscle spasms and tightness within the lower back, hips, or pelvis.
- Stinging or Burning Sensation: Lastly, stinging or burning pain that moves from the lower back to the middle of the thighs that can also travel into the lower legs or feet is another major symptom.
Causes of Lower Back Pain
If you are wondering about the most common causes of lower back pain, they are as follows:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Joint Dysfunction
- Lumbar Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
What a Chiropractor offers for Lower Back Pain
Here at Oxford Rehabilitation Center, our chiropractor offers non-invasive methods for lower back pain. We offer the following to help ease back pain:
- Spinal Adjustments
- Massage Therapy
- Counseling and Advice
- Targeted Exercises and Stretches
Contact Us Today for Lower Back Pain Relief
If you are a resident of Philadelphia who is suffering from lower back pain, we are here to help you. Contact Oxford Rehabilitation Center today at 215-725-2000 to make an appointment. There is no need to suffer in silence, our Philadelphia chiropractor will provide you with the remedies to relieve your lower back pain as soon as possible.